RDS(Rise of Diversity in Science) Poster Session is aiming to encourage ambitious researchers to present their research.
1. Time and Date
13:30 - 15:00, Thursday September 28th, 2023
IRCMS building 1st floor, Honjo Central Campus Kumamoto University
- Poster abstract submission period:
Friday July 7th - Wednesday August 9th
- Research field:
Developmental biology, Stem cell biology, Basic medicine
- All types of researchers (Students, Postdocs, Principal Investigators)
- All students with permission from their supervisors for participation.
- In principle, the number of posters is one per theme. Size A0 (height 1189mm, width 841mm) or smaller.
- Bring your own printouts on the day of the event.
5. Registration Workflow
- Send your application file [Poster_Abstract_Format.docx.] to the following email.
Poster_Abstract_Format.docx E-mail address: ircms[a]jimu.kumamoto-u.ac.jp
- After receiving the file, we will send you a confirmation email.
If you do not receive a reply from us within 3 days, please contact us.
For more inquiries and questions, please feel free to contact us.
IRCMS Administrative office (Sakai/ Watanabe)
Flyer: (click to enlarg)