August 30 2022
Human Development - from Embryos to Stem Cell Models Pre-meeting Webinar, organized by Dr. Sheng of IRCMS, Kumamoto University will be held on September 21st on 20:00-22:00, 2022. If you are interested in this webinar, please feel free to join! Please refer to the following URL for the details. https://www.csh-asia.org/?content/1266
Date: September 21,2022
Time: 19:00 (standard China Time GMT/UTC+8)
1. Human development from perspective of comparative embryology
2. Pre- and peri-implantation stage human development
3. Primate models of human development
4. In vitro 3D reconstitution of human tissues and organs
5. In vitro 3D models of human diseases
6. Novel tools for in vitro reconstitution and analysis of human development
(1) Session One 19:00 Standard Time GMT/UTC +8 (20:00 JST)
Talk1: Jacob Hanna (Weizmann Institute of Science)
"Synthetic ex utero embryogenesis: from native pluripotent cells to post-gastrulation whole embryos"
Talk2: Margherita Turco (Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research)
"Trophoblast organoids for the study of placental development in humans"
Talk3: Thorsten Boroviak (University of Cambridge)
(2) Session Two 21:00 Standard China Time GMT/UTC+8 (22:00 JST)
Talk4: Takashi Yoshino (Kyushu University)
"In vitro reconstitution of murine ovarian follicles"
Talk5: Jun Wu (UT Southwestern Medical Center)
"Blastoids, an in vitro model for blastocyst development"
Talk6: Kyle Loh (Standford University)
"Creating human artery and vein cells reveals the targets of deadly biosafety level 4 virus"