- Goro Sashida, MD, PhD: Group leader
- Takako Yokomizo, PhD: Post-doctoral researcher (Research Scientist)
- Sho Kubota, PhD: Post-doctoral researcher (Research Scientist)
- Mariko Morii, PhD: Post-doctoral researcher (JSPS-RPD)
- Jie Bai, PhD: Visiting Researcher (TBRF-fellowship recipient)
- Mihoko Iimori: Research assistant
- Ai Hamashima, BS: Reseach assistant
- Yuqi Sun: PhD student D4 (Kumamoto University)
- Wang Yongjie: PhD student D1 (Kumamoto University)
- Yonoshin Hayashi: MD student (U3), part-time Research assistant
- Sara Kaneda: MD student, part-time research assistant (-2016)
- Takako Ideue, MD: Research Specialist (-2018)
- Daiki Tanaka: MD student, part-time research assistant (-2019)
- Gaber Abdallah Abdallah, MD: Visiting research fellow (-2020)
- Nanami Kurita: MD student, part-time research assistant (-2020)
- Kuan Jew Win, MD, PhD: Research fellow (JSPS-RONPAKU, PhD from Kumamoto University) (2017-2020)
- Supannika Sorin, BS: Visiting PhD student (from Khon Kaen University) (2020-2021)
- Ayaka Maeda: MD student, part-time Research assistant (-2021)
If you are interested in studying and working with us, please email at sashidag(at)kumamoto-u.ac.jp. We are always happy to hear from good motivated people (potential postdocs, clinical fellows, and students) and undergraduate students, who want to get a PhD degree from Kumamoto University.
Ayaka graduated School of Medicine, Kumamoto University, and got a MD degree in March 2021. We are proud of Ayaka because of her outstanding accomplishments in Kumamoto. Congratulations! We wish her continued success in a new place as being a doctor!
We send Supannika "Mean" Sorin back to Thailand in January 2021. We wish her good luck!
Lab lunch at a restaurant next to Ezu-ko in May 2019