January 4 2018
1. Abstracts are limited to a total maximum of 300 words, excluding authors' affiliations.
2. All abstract titles should be in Title Caps.
3. Please submit your abstracts using a template.
4. Please avoid adding graphics, charts or photographs in your abstracts.
5. Please ensure that all special characters / symbols and formatting are properly displayed in your submission.
1. Abstract submissions are free.
2. All abstracts submitted must represent scientific research relevant to the studies of stem cell or cancer research.
3. Authors submitting abstracts are responsible for ensuring that all authors listed on the abstract have been notified of the submission.
4. Abstracts must be submitted by the presenting author.
5. Preliminary Selection: All abstracts received will be assessed by members of the Review Committee, who are authorized to decide if an abstract shall be accepted to participate in the JSPS-NUS conference Posters Presentation or Oral Presentation.
6. Only submitters of accepted abstracts will be notified about the acceptance via email.
7. Please ensure that the abstracts you have submitted are accurate; no revisions can be made after the abstract has been submitted.
8. Submission of your abstract/s implies that you have read, understood and comply with the Terms and Conditions as outlined.
Step 1: Complete and submit an Abstract Submission Form. Please click here to download a template.
Step 2: Upload abstract via the registration site. Click "Browse" to select and upload the abstract.