June 7 2017
The IRCMS will provide financial support to graduate students with exceptional academic qualifications and strong motivation to perform cutting-edge biomedical researches through the newly established IRCMS Fellowship.
Prospective students are expected to be enrolled in the master's or doctoral degree program at Kumamoto University and to train under the supervision of PIs affiliated with the IRCMS. The Fellowship will be awarded on a competitive basis and the selected candidates will be guided through the entrance process of the Graduate School for Medical Sciences of Kumamoto University. Candidates interested in applying for the IRCMS Fellowship should first send their CV with other required documents listed below to email@example.com by June 30, 2017. Short-listed candidates will be invited for skype-based interview in early July. The IRCMS Fellowship is open to applicants of all nationalities and the graduate training supported by the Fellowship will be conducted in English.
For the details of Fellowship program, please refer this page.
～ June 30 IRCMS fellowship application period
July 03 ～ July 14 Interview
July 18 Result announcement
July 25 ～ July 31 University entrance application period
August 8 University entrance exam
August 25 Entrance exam result announcement
November～ Fellowship starts
<Documents to be submitted by applicants>
1) CV (formatted to meet Kumamoto U. standard);
2) Undergraduate academic transcript (for master applicants); undergraduate and master academic transcripts
(for doctoral applicants);
3) Degree certificate;
4) Official English Test score (TOEFL-PBT/-ITP, TOEIC/TOEIC-IP or IELTS).
5) 1-2 recommendation letters from teachers/mentors.
6) Personal statement (why you are interested in science and what you want to achieve in IRCMS, Kumamoto
7) Any additional supporting documents (e.g., awards, publications).