The Laboratory of Developmental Morphogenesis (PI: Guojun SHENG) at International Research Center for Medical Sciences (IRCMS) is looking for a part-timer to help with routine lab work. No prior experience is required. Training will be provided on site. Our lab uses animal model to study human early development and placentation. You are expected to be detail-oriented, curious-minded and eager to learn. The IRCMS is an English language-based research center. You will have the opportunity to experience biomedical research first-hand and to communicate in English with fellow students and senior scientists.
· Undergraduate or master degree students are welcome.
· Both biology and non-biology majors are welcome.
· No English language requirement.
· Approximately 10 hours/week (hourly pay will be based on Kumamoto University regulation).
· Can start as soon as possible.
· If interested, please contact Yuka Endo at email: y-endo [at] jimu.kumamoto-u.ac.jp